July 12, 2015 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes

Attending: Bill Kurtz, Sonia Dyer, Linda Delgado, Loyd Monaco, Kathi Cambiano, Roger Lane, Joel Parker

Called to order at 10:55 AM

Bill has the meeting dates for the next 6 mo of the club meetings, plus April 1,2,&3 for the spring show:
Jan 3, Feb 7, Mar 6, April 1/2/3, May 1 (field trip?), June 5.

Linda has brought in some pots that can be given to the people who helped Kathi and Sonia.

Roger bought 3 books for the club at the recent CSSA conference at Clairmont he attended.

Bill K will review the existing process document for reserving space for the show, to apply to our use of Peterson for the show. Sonia will bring a hardcopy to the next meeting for Bill to mark up.

Rich Kroll had published a request for help removing a 100 lb ferocactus in the newsletter. A work party consisting of Harley Barber, Therese McQuillen, and Sonia Dyer worked with Rich to take care of it.

Kathi had previously suggested we consider getting a storage locker for the show's rolls of paper, boxes of forms and ribbons, etc. Right now the stuff is scattered amongst the garages of various members. Loyd will put together an inventory of what show stuff we've got and who currently has it.

Adjourned at 11:55 AM.