CACTUS AND SUCCULENT SOCIETY OF SAN JOSE
June 4, 2017 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes


Attending: Linda Delgado, Kathi Cambiano, Sonia Dyer & Roger Lane

Meeting called to order @ 11:00

Meeting was a round table of information/observations regarding the Spring Show and Sale (S&S)


Kathi:


Linda:


Roger:


New items:

Sonia moved and Kathi seconded a donation to UC Santa Cruz for $1,000.00. It was voted on and passed. She would like to have it designated for the Arboretum Dudleya studentís research area.


Action Items:

      Linda will see if she still has the tatami mats to use on the stage at the next S&S
      Linda has several tatami mats, but they are not all the same. I will look into the cost to get uniform mats. I will also look into the cost of buying material that may be used and can be washed after use.
      Peter will get three cash-registers for the next S&S.
      Kathi will look into cut-outs for pictures.
      Linda will follow-up regarding ďAs MeĒ buttons
      Linda followed-up with Tami regarding the buttons. The price would be much greater if we wanted pictures and logos. The $1.00 was the price for "Ask Me" only buttons. Suggestion: make up additional badges like our club badges with the additional format and information.


Adjourn at 11:50: LD